Another week of no true headliners, but that doesn’t mean great tourneys aren’t happening!
- East Coast Fridays #208 (Online)
- Featuring: Likely a ton of great players from the east coast, duking it out on rollback.
- Stream: As usual, ECF has forgone a main stream, but the players who enter will definitely be streaming their runs, so don’t forget to check twitch.tv!
- Creed! (Offline)
- Featuring: TONS of top Tristate talent like 2Saint, Jflex, Khryke, Chem, Slox, Wally & more, fighting for a prize pot of over $1,000!
- Stream: BrotherlyLovePHL
- Minnesota Monthly Melee #4: The Arcadian (Offline)
- Featuring: The top unranked contenders in Minnesota, like Fiveman1.
- Stream: TeamOxy
Gay Shit is back once more with more gay shit. Now, what should I send you all towards this week, hmmmm…I’ll go with a video game this time. Life is Strange, and its sequel True Colors, are both excellent games with heart-gripping narratives, that can become overtly queer depending on your choices, though the gayness always shines through a little. I really enjoyed True Colors on my recent go through, definitely gets a thumbs up from me.
If you know of any streamed events not on here, contact me with the relevant info on Twitter and I’ll do my best to talk about and include it in the future!
This is Melissa “Still crying about the Amphibia finale” Blight, and I can be reached on Twitter @GCH_Pikachu942.
Also, shout-outs to my assistant, Self “Kills Falco but dies to Young Link” Flagellate of the Melee Stats Podcast Discord.